Saturday, March 12, 2011

What you will remember

Often times I don't write down the crazy things my kids do that make them unique. I usually don't run grap the camera to capture those things either, because those moments are so fast and fleeting that I usually miss them if I try to capture it, but today as we sat around the table as a family attempting to eat lunch together, this is what I saw across the table. This is Julianne, and this is her infamous table manners. For some reason she has no attention span at the table and almost always lays down in her chair with her feet up in the air. I just looked over at Miguel and said, "this is what I will remember about her. I wish I could just capture it. " and he looked at me and for once in his life encouraged me to grap the camera. She had no idea that I even took these, as she was too busy locking and unlocking the extra leaf in the table. But I got it and it's those crazy little things that make my kids special to me.

1 comment:

kacy faulconer said...

Cute. Everyone always says, "You'll miss this some day" right when my kids are driving me crazy. I like that you captured a unique, pleasant moment rather than just making us mom's feel guilty for not loving every second of parenting.