While Gabriela was in class I had another scare. I thought my two little ones were down the hall watching the movie that was playing, but after a while I went to check on them. They weren't there. I checked in the bathroom...nope. Upstairs? Nope! I looked outside. Nope. Now I'm really panicing. I check downstairs again. Still nothing. I finally run outside and am looking around the parking lot and I still can't see anything. I run to the car and there they are. Locked inside having a fieldday with the c.d.s and papers from the glove department. I wanted to strangle them, but when Sophia opened the door, I just hugged her and told her not to scare Mommy like that again. She said sorry and I was just so glad to have found them. I was not earning my gold star for motherhood that day.
So to go along with yesterday's mahem, today hasn't been any better. I've caught Sophia feeding Tum's to Julianne. She came into the kitchen with about six of them in her mouth. Sophia brought me her poopy diaper that descided to take off herself. I can't keep the kids out of the pantry or from crawling up on the bar stools in the kitchen. This is only a problem when Julianne is around trying to do everything the other two do. Julianne drawing all over everything with markers that we had out for preschool. She had to be right in the middle of everything so it makes it very difficult to do anything. Enough complaining I know, but then I was surprised when the doorbell rang and this lovely prize was waiting for us.
My mother always sends us cookies every year and it's turned into a tradition of sorts. I LOVE COOKIES! I thought it had come at the perfect time...right before lunch. Now I had leverage to get them to eat their lunch. In the end, only Gabriela finished her food and earned a cookie. Oh well, more for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment