Thursday, October 15, 2009

Heritage Makers Party Tonight!

Just a reminder that I'm hosting a Heritage Makers party tonight. They create books, board books, calendars, and a dozen other things with your digital photos. I've been using them for 5 years now and I'm still just as in love with them. The party is a 7:00 at my house. Come one...come all! If you are reading this, you are invited. You wont want to miss this and since Christmas is coming up, you'll find really personal gifts to give your loved ones. OH and I almost forgot...if you come, you recieve a FREE 12X12 PAGE, just for coming!

Hope to see you all tonight.

1 comment:

Mark and Stacey Roylance said...

so of course my sister in law can't watch the kids. Im so sorry and bummed! I would have loved a girls night out! But i do plan on making more books, does it help if i use her name or anything like that in the future? I would love to help out in that way!