Yes, you read that right. We went CURLING with the people from Miguel's office. We met up for a quick dinner and then headed over to the Utah Olympic Oval for a lesson. Let's just say after we had to try "sweeping the stone" we all realized why this is an olympic sport. It is a serious cardiovascular workout and not recommended for pregnant women. I stuck to delivering the stone, even though bending down like that is a little tough. I did attempt sweeping and after a few steps thought it best not to do that again.
Miguel actually took a really scary fall that night and landed right on his shoulder. He came so close to hitting his head and about gave us all a heartattack.
Just look at that form. It is pretty fun to slide across the ice like that.
It was a fun new experience that we got to do together and would be willing to do it again sometime, maybe next year when I'm not pregnant.
1 comment:
Looks like fun! You must have gotten your camera fixed! We want to see you! I'm sorry i never emailed you back. How about next week? Or sometime soon after christmas?
Post a Comment