I just wanted to let all my friends know about a wonderful website that I've been introduced to and am now a part of. It's called the Power of Moms. It is run by two amazing women who had a vision of what mothers can do and how we can strengthen each other. We are not alone and our work is of the most importance. On this site you will find essays that mothers write in, tips and tricks, words of encouragement, ways to teach your kids, and so much more.
I am now on the Board of Moms helping to make this site even better. I will be incharge of a weekly question that encourages readers to write in and answer. I'm also an ambassador for the site, which means you will be hearing a lot about things that I've read, or programs that I'm participating in. The retreat that I'm going on in June is through the Power of Moms as well. It is going to be amazing and so uplifting, so if you want to come...come on!
I encourage everyone to check it out. Just click on the red button on my sidebar and explore the site. I'm sure you will find things that you will love. Also leave a comment for a question you might want me to ask. See what women around the world have to say?
I don't endorse a lot of things, but in this case, I do it whole heartedly!
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good for you -- it's a great site and I hope it's a lot of fun for you.
Post a Comment