Here is an awesome recipe I found and your kids will love it...I promise!
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Ingredients:
1 can large refrigerated biscuits
1 can Progresso Traditional Chicken Noodle Soup
1 to 2 tablespoons butter
1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1/4 shredded mozzarella cheese or whatever cheese you've got
Directions:
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease your muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Separate dough into 8 biscuits and cut them in half making 16. Place half the biscuits in bottom of muffin cups, pressing to cover bottom and sides.
2. Drain soup. Spoon drained soup evenly into biscuit cups. Place remaining biscuit halves over soup; gently seal each biscuit.
3. Spread biscuit tops with butter. Sprinkle with seasonings and cheese.
4. Bake at 375 degrees for 15-18 minutes or until edges are golden brown. To remove from pan, run knife around edge of pies.
This is a good recipe to let the kids help with. Sophia loves doing it.
3 comments:
Looks like a good one! Thanks for sharing.
OH my goodness I am obsessed with chicken pot pies. I am making this asap and I will report back to you!!
Love it- Can't wait to try it.
Thanks for posting this!
Post a Comment