We've officially joined a baby sitting group, which I'm exstatic about. It's with three other families and each takes a turn watching ALL the children, while the other three couples get to go out. Miguel and I never get to go out, because we can't ever find someone to watch our children so this is a big deal for us. We initiated ourselves into the group by going first and it wasn't that bad. We filled the sandbox that night and her and her buddy stayed in it the whole night.
This was the joyous sight we saw Saturday evening. Gabriela thought is was the coolest thing ever. If you can tell it was actually a double rainbow and certainly the brightest one I can remember seeing. Set against the mountains...it doesn't get better than that my friends.
This is the kaos that is involved when making cookies at our house. It starts with Sophia wanting to help and then Gabriela follows and before long Julianne is pulling on your leg to get up there. They dive into the chocolate chips in a feeding frenzy. Before I knew it, all three were up there on the counter. The SWEET joys of life!
No comments:
Post a Comment